Travelling with children and babies
It is important to take seriously some aspects when travelling with children and babies:
- Take dialers and baby food. There is not baby material in our ships.
- Take medicines in case they need them.
- Request crib when closing the booking.
- Be always aware of the trolleys. Due to the ship's movement, these can be displaced.
- If you wish to see the night shows, please, hire a babysitter during the shows Schedule times (you may consult the show time tables when closing the booking).
- You must inform yourself about the children's entertainment programmes as well as the fun rooms (The Guppys, Guppy Club & Teen's Club).
- It is not allowed to disembark the cruise and leave the children onboard.
- The children between 2 and 12 years old have discounts on the excursions.
- The emergency is compulsory for everyone.
- Avoid the children running around through the cruise, but especially around the outsider decks and round the swimming pools and jacuzzis.
- The cards which the staff will give the children will only be valid to leave and enter the ship and cabins, not to consume alcoholic drinks or shop onboard.
- The entrance to the casino is not allowed to children under 18 years old.