I want to relax in the cruise
Although we know that the cruises are fun and active most of the time, we may also find time to relax our self.
What can I do:
- Choose a cabin away from noise, even better if it has terrace.
- If our cabin has terrace, dawn and sunset are the best moments to relax ourselves.
- Go for a walk on the outsider decks at night the moonlight.
- Have a look at the activity programme and walk in the calm areas where we know we won't find anybody and anything at that moment.
- Enjoy the spa offers, get a relaxing massage.
- Read a book in the reading room.
- Forget the timetables and enjoy a bath in the jacuzzi at dawn.
- Lie on the deck chairs and watch the stars, as well as get the marine wind.
- Have breakfast at the cabin.